- There is girls Hostel for girls if girls will not be stay in the College Campus the management/ College will not take any type of responsibility.
- All modern facilities are available in the Girls Hostel. Hostel has flush latrine and Good bathrooms. It has well furnished airy and commodious rooms Capacity for 20 students.
- Limited seats are available on First come First serve basis.
- Those who wanted to opt for Girls hostel will have to fill the form separately.
- Only authorized visitors, those who have submitted their photographs with the hostel Admission form will be allowed to visit during visiting hours.
Visiting Hours :
Sunday : 9-00 A.M. to 5-00 P.M.
Hosteler will not be allowed to leave the hostel without the prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Visiting members should meet their wards in the visitor's room. No body will be allowed to go up stairs in rooms. Electricity will have to pay by the hostellors only.
- The hostelers are not allowed to use electric press, heater or oil stove in their respective rooms.
- Only four members including father & mother can meet their wards in the hostel those who attached their photographs in hostel admission form.
- At least fifteen days due is necessary for the hostelers to go on leave from the hostel.
- Keep latrine/bathrooms neat and clean. Use dustbins placed in the hostel for this purpose.
- Prove yourself "a good mannered and well behaved hosteler"
- Be courteous with class fellows and be respectful to your Hostel In-charge.
- Night stay at the hostel by any male or female visiting member is strictly prohibited.
- Passport size photographs of visitors is mandatory.
- Misuse of water & electricity will not to be tolerated.
- Students can be rusticated for flouting hostel rules.
From the Chairperson's Desk
From The Acting Principal's Desk
Deodhar, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, India Postalcode: 175001 Mobile: 92188-42261, 94180-14493